Points of View
Welcome to Solutioneering’s “Points of View” Page. Here we regularly share our thoughts on capturing competitive pursuits. We hope that you find them interesting, thought-provoking, and valuable with helping you win your next bid.
Click on any of the Points of View titles that are listed below to get a preview. Please download for free any that might be of interest to you by completing the short form at the bottom of the page.
In addition, we would welcome any thoughts that you might have regarding any of our Points of View. There always is something that we can learn from each other. Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the conversation going.
All the Best,
Points of View Previews
- Stuck in the Middle―“What Can Mid-Size Players in the GovCon Marketspace Do?”
- Winning Competitive GovCon Pursuits Really Is About Realizing That “We Are in A Thinking-Person’s Business”
- It Is Proposal Strategies that Really Underpin a Competitive GovCon Win
- Here’s the Dirty Secret: Government Evaluators Do Not Even Know What Win Themes Are
- Do You Really Have a Discriminator for Your Next Competitive Bid?
- Internally-Derived Competitive Intelligence—Your Company’s Real Equity
- Have You Done a Thorough Competitive Assessment to Win the Deal?
- “We Lost Our Last Competitive Pursuit on Price.” Oh Really?
- Which Type of Capture Manager Is Leading Your Competitive Pursuit?
- Do You Know What the Ideal Winner Looks Like to Win Your Next Competitive Pursuit?― It’s Not You
- In Competitive Government Pursuits, “Hope Is a Bad Strategy”
- Do You Know the Key Factors Necessary to Win Your Next Competitive Pursuit and Why They Are Important to the Customer?
- Do You Really Know What Is Keeping the Customer Up at Night?
- Is Probability-of-Winning (P-Win) A Sufficient Measure for Competitive Pursuits?
- The Hybrid Workforce Is Here to Stay ― Now How Do We Win Competitive Pursuits?
- In a Competitive GovCon Bid, Do You Have All the Pieces of the Solution to Win?
- How Can You Disruption-Proof Your Future Capture Efforts?